All my friends right there, we gear up each day to improve our performances both on the personal as well as professional front. In such a case, it becomes very important to take a break from our monotonous routine for enhancing our performance. Taking some time out and visiting a relaxing place with your family will help you in a great way. Spending some quality time with your kids or even if you are on a solo trip; aids you in leading a sumptuous life. One such place that guarantees an absolutely thrilling experience is a beautiful Arab nation; which has delighted the visitors over the years with its World Heritage sites in particular. Located in the Middle East, Jordan is surrounded with a number of tombs, temples and monuments with sandstone cliffs.
There are ample reasons to mention as to why everyone must visit this place. If you are looking for rest and relaxation with a touch of luxury, Jordan is the best place to opt out for. The naturally occurring warm spring waterfalls further intensify the beauty of this place. Let’s discuss some reasons which act as a trigger and compel the visitors to take some time out in the lap of nature.
- To be frank, the primary reason for one’s visit to Jordan is its capital city named as Amman. Portraying the best example of ancient history, this city is well known for its impressive Geek and Roman ruins. But the city is not only confined to the past, rather it offers a vast variety of souks and markets to explore for. If you are a fashionista or a shopping lover, you will find all the big bands over here with an extensive collection of thriving modern malls. You will experience the serene beauty of this place together with that luxury touch.
- The next best thing you must look out for when you are on a holiday is food. The food in Jordan is nothing less than incredible. Jordanian cuisine is famous all over the world because of its Mediterranean and Middle East touch in the taste. Your kids are definitely going to love this for that it will be an unforgettable experience in their life. The starters includes small meat plates, traditional hummus and a variety of mezze. The main course is absolutely delicious and includes mouth -watering dishes such as the roasted meat and mansaf which is the national dish of Jordan. The national dish is really famous across all the Middle East nations and is prepared from lamb, fragmented yoghurt and rice. Your family would surely enjoy this overwhelming experience.
- You might have visited a number of places round the globe but the warmth and hospitality you will receive in Jordan is awe inspiring. The people in this nation are very open minded and are always ready to serve the humanity at large. This reason is being inculcated over here is just because of a unique reception that goes missing anywhere else. People are frank and do not hesitate in inviting even the known tourist to their home for a hearty meal.
- If you are looking for an adrenaline pumping experience, Jordan is the best place for you. Skydiving is so popular here near the so called Dead sea; it takes you closer to the nature in a way that you are witnessing the sea and desert at the same time per se. Another magnificent tourist attraction is the Dana Biosphere Reserve. It is a tremendous example of desert landscape with beautiful valleys and small hidden oases. Next comes, the Red Sea which is known for its best diving experiences in the world. The crystal clear water over here provides significant interaction with the wildlife and eventually with the nature while diving.
- Talking about some valid reasons for someone’s visit to Jordan, how one can forget Wadi Rum. You will come across the natural beauty stored at this place which is a worth experiencing thing once you are in Jordan. It is known that beauty comes in many different forms throughout Jordan; the best example of which is the UNESCO world heritage protected desert regarded as Wadi Rum. This place is so unique in its form that it has been used in a number of movies and documentaries as a stand in for moon and mars landscapes. The most important thing that everyone craves for is the golden red sunset which is known as the best tourist attraction spot in Jordan. One can spend some quality time in the tented camps in the desert.
- As was mentioned briefly earlier as well, Jordan is a boon for the ancient history lovers particularly the Petra city. So, if you are a history lover; you have landed at the right place. A great tourist attraction here is the Nabatean city which is known as the trade channel between Africa, Europe and Asia. Mt. Nebo is another attraction to explore in Jordan, where it is believed that the first Promised Land was witnessed here only by the Moses. On the whole the place is a perfect destination for the people who are history buff.
You are definitely going to miss this place for a long time once you are done with your vacations here. No matter which destination you opt out for next time, the warmth and hospitality of this place is worth a remembering prospect.